Thank you for visiting my portfolio. My name is Henny Damian. I am a designer with highly versatile and well-rounded skills and experience. Whether you’re trying to create an immersive event experience, develop an app idea, connect with your audience, or want to showcase your company – I can help!
The Celo Foundation (Global Web3 Events)
- Adobe Creative Cloud:
- After Effects
- HTML and CSS
- Custom PowerPoint Templates
- Custom Word RFP Templates
- Data Visualization
- Email Templates
- Google SketchUp
- Motion Design
- Sketch App for Mac
JSIS Certificate in International Negotiation and Crisis Management
University of Washington
MAY – OCTOBER 2022
The Celo Foundation | Partner, Creative and Design
- Designed immersive global event experiences with a focus on web3 marketing.
- Developed and designed UX/UI for eight websites, including server configuration, security setup, and Google Captcha, Google Analytics, and SEO.
- Built a front-end website for a community hub that provides integrated tools to promote events and ecosystem announcements.
- Provided leadership in design strategy, production, workflow process, and timeline management for multiple global events.
- Collaborated with external vendors, stakeholders, and event team members.
- Delivered more than 300 marketing swag, booth and stage designs, wayfinding items, and invitations— everything needed to execute an event.
JUNE 2014 – MAY 2022
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP | Principal UX/UI Designer
- Created 50 prototype versions of the company website pages, each designed for a different industry and a diverse client base.
- Assisted with a rebranding project encompassing branding strategy, website design, and deployment. My contributions included conducting research, creating wireframes and prototypes, developing visual designs, and collaborating with stakeholders to ensure the successful rollout of the new brand identity.
- Reduced costs by more than 40% for the large complex rebranding project.
- Developed, designed, and implemented over 25 custom HTML email templates on multiple CRMs.
- Designed and developed 30 event websites and campaigns for the firm’s annual conferences and events.
- Designed prototypes for internal and client management apps.
- Expanded and improved upon the company’s brand guidelines, building a digital repository for all assets.
AUGUST 2018 – PRESENT
Joola LLC | Co-Founder and Product Designer
- Led the development of a new product from concept to launch, including creating user personas, process flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Added motion design using After Effects and LottieFiles to improve the user experience on websites and apps.
- Collaborated with the developer team and stakeholders to create logic models for business processes and transaction data flows.
- Created and implemented a design system for new features, including an A/B testing flow, to ensure a consistent and user-centered experience across all products.
- Utilized the Google Material Design, Apple Human Interface Guidelines, and UCD methodologies to solve design problems and deliver a cohesive user experience.
NOVEMBER 2017 – PRESENT
196 Live | Designer (Contract)
- Developed wireframes and prototypes to explore and refine the website design, highlighting the clients of the event management company and enabling effective communication of their services.
- Created a visual design that was cohesive with the company’s branding and aligned with user needs
- Implemented a content management system to enable easy updates and maintenance
- Designed infographics and social media impact reports for global events during the World Economic Forum, SXSW, and the Sustainable Energy for All Forum, effectively communicating the value and reach of the events to the event management company’s clients.
JANUARY – MAY 2014 | NOVEMBER 2015 – APRIL 2016
AdaQuest | Graphic Designer (Contract)
Created pixel perfect UI artwork for Microsoft Visual Studio walkthrough and documentation for localization purposes. Attention to detail was crucial to maintain an accurate interface representation and branding.
OCTOBER – DECEMBER 2014
Sur La Table | Email Designer (Contract)
APRIL – NOVEMBER 2012
Havana Kafé | Project Manager and Designer
JULY 2010 – MARCH 2012
Professional Photo Bridal | Marketing Manager
Primary responsibilities included:
- Managed a team of 25 people, including customer relations specialists, photographers, and photo retouchers.
- Trained and mentored team leaders to increase sales and client engagements.
- Negotiated leases and vendor contracts.
2005 – PRESENT
Various Freelance Projects | Design and Consulting
Worked with 50+ clients on different media platforms, including non-profits, small businesses, and corporations. Project scopes have also varied from consulting a marketing strategy to designing a one-off project.
Master of Arts in Applied International Studies
University of Washington
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Art Institute of Seattle